302 flywheel weight??

To: <SLaifman@SoCal.RR.com>, "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: 302 flywheel weight??
From: "Derek White" <derekw@coppernet.zm>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 09:21:18 -0500
Hi Steve,

The second model maker has now been awol for 3 weeks, I suspect these guys
have heard from the first lot that I want attention to detail (not easy to
find here.)

I understand all the flywheel issues you brought up. Surely someone has
addressed this issue before? I am sure that the std 302 flywheel is designed
to work well in heavy US cars and there should be someone who has figured
out the best weight for a tiger given its weight, 1st gear and diff ratio.
SOMEONE OUT THERE PLEASE HELP!!  I tried looking on tigersunited but the
server is still down.

cheers, derek