RETURN TO YOUR ROOTES THANK YOU

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Jim D'Amelio" <jimdamelio@home.com>,
Subject: RETURN TO YOUR ROOTES THANK YOU
From: "Ed Esslinger" <edstiger@snowhill.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 14:03:54 +0100
  I want to thank  Russ & Jim for all the hard work it takes to put on such
a great event.
   Bill Evans and I drove my series 4 a total of 1546 miles, just to get
there and back. It was well worth it.
   I had just completed an overdrive installation and added cruise control.
With the air conditioning, previously installed, it was as good as driving a
modern car. We only had one problem, the speedometer made a loud pop and
quit working. This was no great loss as it had a 40% error after adding the
overdrive. Again-- A GREAT JOB GUYS!! THANKS --   Hope to see every one in
St. Louis  Oct 5-8
    Ed Esslinger
Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
Deep South Rep TE/AE