Need electrical information for Tiger tach repair

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Need electrical information for Tiger tach repair
From: H2Otor@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:06:06 EDT
Need to contact the person who replaced the electrical components in there
Tiger tachometer. I thought that was a good idea and I could do it. You
could save me a lot of time if you or anyone has the replacement component
or numbers for the transistors, diode and the thermistor.
Preferably does anyone have a schematic of the tach with the voltage test
readings. This would also save me the time of making my own schematic
and wiring diagram and finding the current component part numbers or values.
My tach's reading increase about 1000 rpm's after driving about = hr the
rpm readings have been slowly increasing for the last 10 years but I could
correct it by adjusting the rheostat in the tach.
E-mail me and put your answers on this web page for other Tiger enthusiasts.
John Watertor
h2otor@aol.com