TU Site Connection

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: TU Site Connection
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.RR.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 10:57:50 -0700
Tigers,

Just like English Lifts, and Life, Web Sites have their "ups and downs"
as well.  Since one of our ISP's routers is powered from sources within
the target zone, we should expect this problem until the power grids
stabilize in that area, or another routing is used for our VA located server.

Right after W.W. II, when we imported a number of prominent German
rocket scientists to work with the Army, at the Army Ballistic Missle
Agency (ABMA), Redstone Arsenal, Hunstville, AL, there was a story
circulating around.

Seems one of the Rocket Scientists would always be saying something as
the rocket engines started. The noise was so loud that the words were
not clear. One of the US scientists, believing it must have some deep
technical insight, got close enough to him during the early launches to
hear the statement. It was:

"Was oben geht, m|ssen kommen down!"

After a quick consultation with his cohorts, he came back and said,
"Hans, could you please stop saying "What goes up must come down!" at
each launch?"

This is supposedly a true story, but when I was there we were having a
great deal more success.

Well, that's our web site, for the present. {9-)
--
Steve Laifman        < Find out what is most    >
B9472289              < important in your life     >

                          _/
                     _/_/_/