Re: Tiger on ebay

To: "Gibney, Richard" <RGibney@hdrinc.com>,
Subject: Re: Tiger on ebay
From: "nick kintner" <nlkin@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 19:56:44 -0700
I saw the Tampa Tiger yesterday and it is swiss cheese. Every body panel is
rusted out, floors are completely gone, frame members completely rusted off,
the left side had had new door and fender skins grafted on in a former life
(now swiss cheese) , top frame and seat frames completely rusted to pieces.
The car has been out in the weather the past 15+ years with the top down.
Steering wheel is a rusty metal frame. The best part of the car is the fan
shroud which looks as if it is a replacement after the car was wrecked on
the front end. Engine looks stock with the air cleaner missing and at least
a decade of leaves and trash on it. Rusted generator and bracket are in the
trunk and maybe you could salvage a couple of gages. Norm, if you ever see
this one on the road again you can bet it's a Alger.