Wierd handling

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Wierd handling
From: RGGAMMA@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 22:10:21 EDT
Hey and Howdy all,

I have been fighting some strange handling problems with my MK1.  I have 15"
X 7 wheels with 195 x 50's. Koni's , CAT rear and front springs.  The car not
take a set in high speed sweepers and would transition from oversteer to
understeer at a whim.  I finally discovered what I think is the problem.  I
have no panhard rod !!!!!  To my surprise when checking my rear shocks to see
what damping level they were set to I noticed the empty bracket on the rear
axle.  Now comes the REAL problem. Where in the heck do I find a panhard rod
and bushings????  Help me out fellas.....

Cheers
Gunny