TACFest

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: TACFest
From: "Jim D'Amelio" <jimdamelio@home.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 18:55:17 -0400
I just got back from the TACFest and am the proud owner of TAC # 460 and I'd
like to thank everyone who made it possible.

Larry and Susan Wright for letting us turn their house into a Tiger den for
the day, thanks for the warm hospitality and good food.  Malcolm McDonald and
Larry Paulick for arranging the whole affair, without you guys this probably
would not have happened.  Tom Hall, what can I say, you flew out from
California to do this for us left coasters, we love you man!  And to all the
other TAC inspectors who gave their time to improve the marque.  I believe
there are 13 other Tiger owners that feel the same way.  This is what makes
the Sunbeam community so special.

Hope to see all of you in St. Louis later in the week.

Thanks again,

Jim D'Amelio
B382001679 TAC# 460