Spare tire etc.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Spare tire etc.
From: RGGAMMA@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 19:18:22 EDT
Well, here I go again looking for stuff.......

I would like to get the smallest spare tire/wheel combo.  As an emergency use
only item.  To be used only to get to a gas station to have the flat
repaired.  Is there a 'space saver' spare with the 4x4.25 pattern I could
look for at a bone yard? Next item would be a jack.  Am I better off with a
stock Sunbeam(I have no jack right now) unit or should I just use a small
scissors jack.  I am running 15x6.5 Minilites with 195 59 15 tires.

Cheers
Gunny