Bay Area Paint Care Clinic - Oct 6

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Bay Area Paint Care Clinic - Oct 6
From: Rob Guerra <tiger351w@home.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 08:35:43 -0700
Just a reminder:

I am have arranged with my local automotive paint supplier to have a paint
care clinic at their facility in Dublin.  The    3M Rep will be making a
presentation on all different types of automotive paint and the care
thereof.  This is an excellent opportunity to find out what you should use
on everything from Laquer to the very latest Dupont blended paints. How
about what you should use on your late model clear coat?  Find out
here.  This Rep puts on a very informative and fun clinic.

I have made arrangements for a special club discount to be offered on ALL
the products Finishmaster sells. Not just 3M. This includes paint guns,
stripping brushes, bondo, sand paper, etc.  Yes, this even includes all the
other brands of waxes like Meguiars and Transtar. Don't miss out on this
great opportunity to get some really good products at a great price.

The clinic will start at 10:00 AM.  Sat Oct 6 at Finishmaster.

if you have any questions email me off the list or call me at home 925-462-9383
---

Directions:

 From Highway 580
Take the Foothill / San Ramon Valley Road Exit North (toward Dublin)
Turn Left on Dublin Blvd (first stop light)
Drive 3 blocks and turn into the shopping center
Finishmaster : 11819 Dublin Blvd. Dublin, CA.
(925) 828-7780

Rob

66 Sunbeam Tiger (351 W)             64 Sunbeam Tiger (HiPo 289, Lord
Rootes Winner 2001)
65 Sunbeam Alpine (Rotary)       67 Mustang Fastback          98 Mustang
Cobra  # 4973

http://www.members.home.com/bomber441

My Mustangs:
http://www.kaiserair.com/oldsite/mustangs.html