Cool It Revisited

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cool It Revisited
From: Scott Minton <sminton2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 14:57:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hello to all,

Just thought I'd thank everyone for your cooling
advice.  Based on may recommendations I installed a
fan shroud along with a good radiatior cleaning and a
new t-stat.  On a 80 mile drive on Sunday the temp
never got over 190.

FYI - I modified a fan shroud from a '92 Taurus to
fit. With a little cutting it works well.

The big test comes Thursday when I drive from Kansas
City to St. Louis for the United.  Every appendage is
crossed.

Thanks again for all the help.  I hope to see
everybody in St. Louis.

On the road again!

Scott Minton
66 Mk 1a