TIGER Championship Regalia

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: TIGER Championship Regalia
From: "Schonberger, Barry K" <BKSchonb@usi.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 09:53:29 -0500
Team Tiger has acquired a few new items recognizing the 1999 SCCA GT 2
National Championship. The first is the 2000 SCCA Runoffs poster that
recognizes all of the 1999 winners. We have 12 of these signed posters at
$25.00. We have large and x-large t-shirts with the same design. Signed are
$25.00, unsigned are $20.00. The last item is probably the nicest item we
have ever had. It is an art print of Tom's Tiger done by Steven Petrosky of
Drivers Road. There are only 20 prints total. As of Monday October 8th,
eight prints remain. They are available at $45.00. All of the above prices
include shipping.  Your support of Team Tiger is appreciated.
 <<pattonprint>>  <<Poster.JPG>>

Barry Schonberger
Team Tiger
Teamtiger21@aol.com
(812) 985-9592

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of pattonprint]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Poster.JPG]