AGM thanks & SUNBEAM NORTHWEST 2002

To: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Subject: AGM thanks & SUNBEAM NORTHWEST 2002
From: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 23:59:52 EDT
    Thank you to all those who made it out to the Pacific Tiger Club AGM
Banquet last Saturday evening.  We had a good turnout of 31 members, not our
largest, but those there found plenty to talk about during the social hour.
The Wyndham hotel put out a very good menu and on time.  We had some fun with
the door prizes, the "boxes of mystery" and installation of our new officers.

    The BIG NEWS presented at the banquet is the Sunbeam Northwest Convention
will take place in August, 2002.  Details are forthcoming.  Stay tuned!

    Brian and Lisa Bogdon of Longview, Washington have volunteered to head up
the planing of SBNW 2002.  They have talked with area hotels and they already
have an autocross site.  If you think you can wait until next year to start
planning the car shows you want to attend, think again.  I'll see you on the
road, and honk when you see me and my Hillman Husky.

Budd Bennion, Pacific Tiger Club President