Re: Insurance

To: "Adin,David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:03:01 -0600
I've been happy with Hagerty's "stated value" policy. Had my cars
appraised
They agreed upon the value, and the prices are reasonable. The gotchas
are a yearly mileage limit, and NO racing coverage...

Ken in Westminster CO

--
Ken Tisdale
ph: 303-421-2336

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
ktisdale.vcf]