RE: Insurance

To: DavidAdin@mercydurango.org ("Adin,David"),
Subject: RE: Insurance
From: bmelusky@netscape.net
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 20:47:12 -0400
>Let's open this big can o' worms - is there an affordable policy w/ honest
>service that will insure a Tiger for market value.

I just received my renewal in the mail today. Hagerty Classic Insurance
(800-922-4050) notified me that I can raise my agreed value coverage to
$23,000. New annual cost $253 including my Bugeye.

This is underwritten by CNA. What I don't know is how they are on a claim.
Warren Buffet said something to this effect about why he like the insurance
business: "It is the only business where you get paid for a service, but can
decide whether or not to provide it"

Melusky

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/