Re: SUNI

To: DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Re: SUNI
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 22:01:57 -0700
Do I hear a volunteer here?!  He who volunteers gets to select the
venue, dates, concours, etc., etc., etc.   Go for it!  Steve and Carrie
and I will drive anywhere from Southern California.  But you need to
start soon because if a regular United takes the better part of a year
to plan, a SUNI takes twice as long.

Regards,
Jane Sage