Re: Boss 302 in Tiger???

To: "James Barrett" <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>, "Gene"
Subject: Re: Boss 302 in Tiger???
From: "Ken Mattice" <cat347@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 19:58:00 -0800
James,
I have encountered 3 Tigers w/ Boss 302's in approx 30 years of Tigering.
Without exception, every B302 powered Tiger that I've seen was a complete
performance dog. Even at the drags, where I took one down with a mild 289 in
the mid 70's at Fremont Drag Strip. ...It makes no sense whatsoever, now
that we have lots of good cylinder head choices. Your description of the
performance level of your boss powered Tiger is pure horse puckey!!!!
Best Regards,
Ken Mattice