Re: Boss 302 in Tiger???

To: "James Barrett" <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Boss 302 in Tiger???
From: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 08:39:09 -0800
>  I put a Boss 302 in my Tiger II  in  1973.
> Did a write up that was published in Swap Talk,Popular Hot Rod
> Feb 74 pages 20,22.  Later, the article appeared in
> STOA Technical Tips 1977.  How STOA was able to "Copywrite"
> my article still boggles my mind  I was never contacted
> about the article.

Jimmy,

You could have been a contender!  Millions in royalties.

>  Some of the changes I did to run the BOSS 302:

Are you ready to go with the 4cyl. Cosworth yet.  That way you can weld up
all the holes that didn't come with your very rare MKII.  By now the thought
of a tube-frame can't be far off.  You don't need your MKII to fold in half
with all that power and torque.

Tim