Re: MG Midget steering rack?

To: Tom Witt <wittsend@jps.net>
Subject: Re: MG Midget steering rack?
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 18:25:42 -0500
Hi Tom.  I did the Dale A kit, and here is what I know.

1.  Yes it is harder to steer at rest, but once going no problem.  I have
195/50-15 tires, and a 14 inch steering wheel.  There is No Twitchness, and at
80 mph, you can drive hands off.  Car tracks well.

2.  You need Alpine tie rod ends, MGB steering arms, and MG Midge R&P.

3.  Universal joint for Tiger mates to Midget.

There are several issues not covered in Dales instructions, but if you get kit,
I will help you through it.  Not all that hard, IF YOU KNOW first.

Larry