RE: J.C Whitney Product Question

To: <laceyf@crosslink.net>, "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: J.C Whitney Product Question
From: "Peter Stanisavljevich" <pete_stanisavljevich@coxtarget.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 08:16:30 -0500
I too have had great success using these rods to repair the aluminum
parts of the motorcycles I restore. They come in two versions, one for
use with a propane torch, another for use with acetylene. A local
welding shop would be the best source these rods I think. You do need to
be careful not to melt the aluminum when you weld though.

Peter S.
B9471799