Ignition Switch Lock Removal

Subject: Ignition Switch Lock Removal
From: "FunbeamChuck" <FunbeamChuck@home.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 12:15:36 -0500
Just purchased a new ignition switch from SS and thought I'd read something
some while ago on how to remove the switch lock from the ignition switch,
but I can't remember where I read it. I've searched books (CAT Tech Tips &
Service Manual) and was unsuccessful in going back to the Tiger Archives. I
remember something about turning the key and pushing something, but I've
tried those combinations and still can't get it out. I'd appreciate any
help, either how to do it, or where to go to find out.

All the Best,
FunbeamChuck