Re: Digital Cameras

To: John Slade <edalsj@igs.net>
Subject: Re: Digital Cameras
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 21:06:33 -0500
John:

You probably answered your own question when you wrecked your camera.
I'd buy a good but low price camera for this type of work, You don't
want to risk trashing a $900 Nikon 995 shooting stuff out in the garage.
I've got a $180 Fuji digital camera that does great in close up work.
Spend the money you save on the car!

Paul