Re: Digital Cameras

To: "John Slade" <edalsj@igs.net>, "List, Alpine"
Subject: Re: Digital Cameras
From: "PAUL R SHEAHAN" <sunbeamtiger@Prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 22:04:34 -0500
John,
     I sell digital cameras as part of my business.  You can get a good
quality digital camera for under $400.  I would suggest getting a camera
that is 2.1 mega pixel or better.  You will be happer with the results.  All
the other bells and whistles are nice to have but not that necessary.
     Contact me off the list and I will recommend some specific brands.

Paul
Paul R. Sheahan