Re: mini starter from hell.....

To: wowens3@mindspring.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: mini starter from hell.....
From: Veeseeoso@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 13:08:23 EST
Hello all,

I've done the mini starter thing also and have found that Mean Green
Industries (MGI) manufactures the most adjustable and well built starter I've
tried. The starter can be rotated every 20 degrees to allow for headers, oil
pan, etc. Do not buy it directly from the company...JC Whitney (and others I
assume) have it in their catalog for $199.00 (it is not advertised as Mean
Green or MGI). There are different part numbers for automatic and manual
transmissions ... the automatic has the longer nose and may be the one you
will need if you've changed to a McLeod aluminum flywheel. I found out the
hard way.

www.mean-green.com

Just some info to help save some time, money, and skinned knuckles.

Regards,
Henry Vicioso