Re: Stupid bumper question

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stupid bumper question
From: RockStar30cars@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 00:20:17 EST
I was just kidding with the seller of the bumpers, the brackets were the only
difference I knew of until the Chrysler take over. The extra ones I have,
before I put them away I sprayed them with under coating the oil type so that
I can take it off if I had to.

Alvin (TopDogRover) does anyone know of a person in or near the San Jose area
with a green Tiger (not British Racing Green) kind of a dark green Metallic?
One more thing does anyone have a copy of an article in Hot Rod magazine with
a yellow Tiger with a 351 Porsche flared fenders?