FW: Is This for Real (no Tiger content)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: Is This for Real (no Tiger content)
From: DavidAdin@mercydurango.org
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 07:45:22 -0700
Bonsai kitty is a similar process to those of us who grow tomatoes in
various shaped containers to get oddly shaped tomatoes.
See me next summer for tomatoes grown in tiger shaped containers . . . . but
not as much fun as a bonsai kitty (bone-sigh) who has been broken out of
his/her jar and runs around w/ square head!

back to your regular program . . .