Manual Section J, Q

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Manual Section J, Q
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 15:08:38 -0800
Tigers,

Thanks to the unflagging devotion of Jim Boynton, our TigersUnited.com
Rootes Factory Workshop Manual is filling out.

Sections J - Steering, and Q - Seals have just been completed and released.

Wonder what is really said about those U-joints in the steering?

See http://www.TigersUnited.com / Technical Tips / Factory Manuals (or,
for those not used to web navigation:
http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/fm.asp , click on the Book cover,
click on the bottom arrows (blue one for the Manual Contents Index), and
on whatever subject in the Table of Contents you have reached that
catches your eye. If it is NOT underlined and highlighted, it isn't
ready yet.

For those who are just dying to help out, pick a subject that is not
linked and claim it for yourself to contribute. We can get there, if we
pull together. Grab some rope!

--
Steve Laifman
Editor