Thoughts on #201

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thoughts on #201
From: "Larry Wright" <LWright@impactofficepro.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 07:59:44 -0500
Victor Hughes wrote:
>Sorry to bomb the list with non-Tiger stuff
>http://www.bonsaikitten.com/

        Tiger content: for the advanced student, bonsai a Tiger cub...

RockStar30cars@aol.com (Alvin) wrote:
>I have a Lambert bicycle 1973 new tires are dry rotted.

        Non-Tiger content: Wow, I hope you've had better experience than
the Lambert's reputation suggests -- marketing hype on the scale of the
Dale or the Delorean and build quality on par with Yugo. Still rideable
(save the tires) after 28 years? Again, wow. I recall the gold-plated
one in the sales brochure back then.

Steve Laifman wrote:

>On extremely interesting item for sale, however, is the "Advanced
>Container", the Klein bottle.

        OK, Steve, show us the benefits -- and installation method -- of
using one as a Tiger expansion tank.

Larry Wright
"I can't get no-- Satis-traction"