Re: SS trim Rust-NOT

To: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Subject: Re: SS trim Rust-NOT
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:15:23 -0500
Is it the stainless steel or the drug deals going down that remind you
of the DeLorean?  8-)
I'm waiting for the day when I drive by a farm yard, and see an old
DeLorean, gullwings shinning in the sun, being used for a chicken coupe!
Perhaps the guy near me using a Lotus Europa in this manner will
modernize  his farm!

Paul  Burr