Re: Upgrading the Heater

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Upgrading the Heater
From: "Kevin McLemore" <kmclemore@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 11:24:10 -0500
OK,guys (and gals!)...

Now, I don't post here very often - in fact I'm a consummate lurker - but
this time I simply MUST intervene.  All this talk about ripping your dash
apart and sealing the un-sealable to in order to improve that wheezy old
heater... sigh... well, y'all have really surprised me.  I mean, you have
your gawd-awful priced Books of Norman and access to all the Bunseam
information on the face of the earth, yet every one of you has overlooked
the *official* Sunbeam factory option... tisk, tisk.. (wagging finger):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=598910933&r=0&t=0

I expect to see bids on this to soon overtake those of the Cigar Lighter.

Kevin McLemore
(from in Ambler, Pennsylvania, with tongue firmly in cheek)

1967 Sunbeam Alpine V / 1949 Triumph Renown TDB/2000
B395015623