FW: Upgrading the Heater

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: Upgrading the Heater
From: DavidAdin@mercydurango.org
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 10:29:02 -0700
Almost as good for heat as the big rumpity-rump cast iron blue oval thing I
use now . . . .

David
Red Mixmaster (Ford V8, no waiting . . .)

D. E. Adin, Photographer
Box 2161
Durango, Colorado 81302
(970) 247-0704
 adin@frontier.net
www.frontier.net/~adin

> OK,guys (and gals!)...
>
> Now, I don't post here very often - in fact I'm a consummate
> lurker - but
> this time I simply MUST intervene.  All this talk about
> ripping your dash
> apart and sealing the un-sealable to in order to improve that
> wheezy old
> heater... sigh... well, y'all have really surprised me.  I
> mean, you have
> your gawd-awful priced Books of Norman and access to all the Bunseam
> information on the face of the earth, yet every one of you
> has overlooked
> the *official* Sunbeam factory option... tisk, tisk..
> (wagging finger):
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&i
tem=598910933&r=0&t=0

I expect to see bids on this to soon overtake those of the Cigar Lighter.

Kevin McLemore
(from in Ambler, Pennsylvania, with tongue firmly in cheek)

1967 Sunbeam Alpine V / 1949 Triumph Renown TDB/2000
B395015623