Tiger Emblem Apparel

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger Emblem Apparel
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:14:21 -0800
Question!

The TigersUnited.com web site has been carrying a rather extensive list
of web sites of interest to our community. Some are commercial sources
or tech hot lines for often used equipment for the Tiger, some are other
sites of technical interest, personal web pages, other Tiger sites, etc.
Some are club home pages.

These are offered as a reference service for Tiger owners, and no fees,
charges, etc. are charged.  Although TigersUnited.com is a
non-commercial (though not expense free) service to enthusiasts,
listings have always been small and free.

I know we are probably missing some valuable resources, and may have
some links that are no longer valid. We change them when this is
recognized, and by nice notes from readers.

As an example, this link has been on TigersUnited for a while now, on
our links page.

http://www.angeleentshirt.com/cars_--_sunbeam_tiger.htm

This is a emblem sports wear company, and this page is one with a large
selection of apparel, and some Tiger designs in various sizes, and
designs. Again, no commercial ties to the web site. We do not accept
paid ads, but do accept donations to help defray costs of obtaining
software, etc. to create and maintain the site. (Although we have never
solicited any, or intend to. No "Membership Dues")

If anyone has any strong feelings about this page, or listings, or
thinks some should be added, deleted, modified, updated or whatever,
please respond PRIVATELY. No need to bomb the list.
--
Steve Laifman
Editor