Re: Various responses to #202

To: Larry Wright <LWright@impactofficepro.com>
Subject: Re: Various responses to #202
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:30:42 -0800
Larry,

I FORGOT the windshield washer bottle - shame on me. {8-(

Now, please list the displacement and number of cylinders on those
exotic vehicles I have never seen listed before. Do they have the
equivalent of a "TAC" inspection, or are you taking some forger's word
they are the real thing? By the names and reputed countries, methinks
you've been had.

1958 Drysdale Grey Ghost [USA]   - And I always thought it was a show dog!

1961 Gitane Grand Sport [France]  - A sporting vehicle made by a
cigarette company?

1974 Schumann (Proteus) criterium bike [USA] - I understand that the
Schumann was Himmler's favorite.

1974 Zeus fixed-gear [Spain] - Come on, Larry, Zeus is Greek, not Spanish.

1980 Palo Alto [Italy]" - Another geographical failure, Palo Alto is in
Northern California, and home to many unemployed computer experts, and
Stanford University.

(8-)

--
Steve Laifman