The Perfect Sunbeam Engine Upgrade...

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: The Perfect Sunbeam Engine Upgrade...
From: "Kevin McLemore" <kmclemore@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 14:02:53 -0500
For those of you looking to put some real originality back into your
Bunseam, have a lookie at this tasty tid-bit I found on eBay... this one's
sure to give you a boost in performance! (especially for you Tigrrrr
owners!)  Toss out that nasty ol' bag-o-bolts and slip in this sleek
runner....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=599561546

Nice to know "it is not froze up".. and so economical that the "ENGINE TURNS
FREE" !!  Wow.. now *that's* economical!

Now, if I can just work out how to get that gear change through the floor
and how to change the points once this sucker's installed...

;o)

Kevin McLemore
67 Alpine V
49 Triumph Renown

[obligitory notice that I have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with this
eBay auction]