Aluminum valve covers, was: What else !!!!!!!!!

To: "List Tiger" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Aluminum valve covers, was: What else !!!!!!!!!
From: "Charlton" <charlton@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 14:53:12 -0600
Bob, I have to disagree about the aluminum valve covers.  Our Tiger has the
"Tiger -- Powered by Ford" valve covers held down with allen-head bolts.
It's tricky getting them off because you have to maneuver them around a
little bit to get them over the rocker arms.  I suppose it's possible my
engine is mounted as low as possible.
Duncan