Re: Roller Rockers

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roller Rockers
From: "Bob Hokanson" <tgrrr@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 10:51:47 -0800
There are lots of differences in roller rockers including overall
dimensions.  As an alternative to the hurky big aluminum-bodied rollers
check out Comp Cams Pro Magnum Roller Rockers.  They have a much smaller
profile which makes them easier to fit under aluminum valve covers.  I've
been using a set for several years.  I do recommend going to the 7/16 stud
size as a guard against breaking rocker studs with high pressure valve
springs and high lift camshafts.
http://www.competitioncams.com/information/Products/RockerArms/ProMagnum.asp

Bob Hokanson
Retired as of 1/1/02
Looking forward to spending more time with my toys