RE: Vintage Tiger Article

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Vintage Tiger Article
From: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 21:44:05 -0500
Yes, Jan '65.  Four page article, lots pictures, not much text, the usual
specifications and acceleration graph.  If you really want, I can scan it
for you - it's reprinted in the "Gold Portfolio" book....

Chris

RE old magazine articles.
I believe there was a Tiger article in a 1965 edition of Hot Rod Magazine.
Can anyone verify this fact and tell me what month it appeared?  I had a
chance to pick up nice copies for what I thought was a reasonable $5.00 ,
but
the packages were sealed in clear plastic.  In looking at the covers through
plastic for all 12 months I couldn't find any mention of Tigers.
Mark L.