Re: brake rebuild

To: "List Tiger" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake rebuild
From: "Duncan Charlton \(Texas\)" <charlton@ev1.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 12:33:05 -0600
Stan,
A long time ago I got a tube of brake grease, some red stuff, probably made
by Girling (I can't read the label anymore; it sat in my drawer too long).
I'm not even sure where you might find this stuff anymore.  I always put it
inside the boots when I rebuild wheel cylinders and such.  To tell the
truth, I was a little apprehensive about posting this since I'm no longer
positive how it's meant to be used.

It might be something worth looking into, however.

Duncan
B9473116