Re: High Tek Windshield washer

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Kathy and Erich Coiner"
Subject: Re: High Tek Windshield washer
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:12:52 -0800
Erich,
 Though many told you how to get the tube through the firewall I'm not sure
they addressed your question of where it goes "What I could not figure out,
is where this tubing goes through the fire
wall." On the inside of the car (passenger side) you will see two brackets
that support the center area of the dash. Looking at the bracket closest to
the passenger side about an inch to the right of the upper bolt is the hole
that the line runs through the heater box area.
Then in the engine compartment (looking from the front to the rear) you will
see the two support arms that run from the firewall to the inner fender
panels. Looking at the support arm on the passenger side where it meets the
firewall there is a welded bracket that the arm bolts to. About 1\2" to 3/4"
above the right side of the bracket is where the tube exits the firewall.
Put this together with the "how to" and you should be able to complete the
task. At least that is where the holes are on an early Mark 1. Tom Witt
B9470101