Re: Cover me!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cover me!
From: CJ Richards <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 11:42:12 -0800
The correct 289 water pump that has the proper recesses for the Sunbeam
Specialities "Tiger" pump is C4OE-6059-A.  Not that you will need to plug the
oil

splash hole in the front of the block on a 260 block.  You will also loose the
splash-to-timing chain oiling that the early blocks contained.  High Perf.
pump.....what is the purpose here???

Chris in Arcata