Paul Blais

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paul Blais
From: Régent Gagnon <regent.gagnon@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:00:23 -0500
Hello to all Tiger enthusiasts
One of the most knowledgeable person on Tigers in Canada and the Associate
Director of Quebec for the Sunbeam Sportscar Owners Club of Canada is in the
hospital and in need of encouragement. For those of you who know Paul9s
address, you can send him some cheering words. Others can reply to this
email and I will forward your message to Paul.
By the way, he has been collecting parts for both Alpines and Tigers,
unfortunately he does not have the ones I need.
--
Regent Gagnon
B382100371