Re: Non-Tiger, Alpine V6 question

To: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Non-Tiger, Alpine V6 question
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 20:09:18 -0500
James:

How about the freeze plugs? I once sold a nice '63 falcon furtura
convertable after it did what you described. I assumed the head had cracked
and it was a goner. Turns out, the inline six had freeze plugs hidden by the
exhaust manifold. The guy I sold it to didn't offer to sell it back. >sigh<
Maybe you have a simmilar situation on your hands.

Paul