Re: Hood airflow

To: "List Tiger" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hood airflow
From: "Duncan Charlton \(Texas\)" <charlton@ev1.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 17:28:49 -0600
I was going to take a photo of yarn strips all over the LAT hood on our car,
but I see there's probably no need to.  I neglected to latch the hood
completely and found it lifted over 2-1/2" at the rear at 60 mph.

There may well be air entering at the center due to the windshield's bow
wave, but it's exiting aplenty at the corners, apparently.
Duncan