FW: wire wheels & big engines

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: wire wheels & big engines
From: DavidAdin@mercydurango.org
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 08:19:59 -0700
My $.02 (on a good day - wife says the market is down . . .)
(caps for emphasis)

Almost anything CAN be done - witness the 485 cu in. hemi powered bug-eye.

One COULD put wire wheels on a 5 motored tractor (tractor pull modified
class).  Will they work? yes.  Will they last? maybe  Is it worth the
trouble? maybe not.

One thing I can tell you is this:  Ride in a good autocross Tiger and tell
me you'd feel safe w/ wire wheels . . . . .

Durango David (still suffering a stiff neck)