Re: Assistance

To: "Larry Paulick" <larry.p@erols.com>, "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Subject: Re: Assistance
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 14:31:02 -0800
There is an interesting thought down below..that about getting the
numbers...very expensive, it was said. I have heard of people using two
pieces of plywood with two pieces of plastic garbage bag inbetween and
grease as the peanut butter. One for each side. Jack car up, set under each
wheel. turn wheel measure angle. Just like at the alignment shop only a lot
cheaper. Me I would put a steel ball or marble ringht in the center of the
twp wood pieces (counter sunk of course) to maintain alignment though.
Anybody ever tried this? If I could bet to my car...buried under lots of
storage awaiting it new home/workshop...

mayf