FW: Dana 44 in the Salisbury rear end

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Dana 44 in the Salisbury rear end
From: "D. E. Adin" <adin@frontier.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 19:43:58 -0700
"Now, I know that lots of people like to put 3.54's in the rear, and
wonder why the revs are so high in 4th. Then the spend much bucks
putting in a T-5, which is weaker than the standard Top Loader."

I have been unable to break this thing yet, it must be underpowered . . . .
3.54 and t5 gives blistering acceleration and relaxed cruising.  (If you can
stand the "hole" between 4 and 5.

"Downloadable gear/rear end/
tire / road speed calculator on TigersUnited.com  Fun to use."

Give that a try - tons of fun and good info.  Sure gives a good idea of what
driving your next set-up will be like.

now back to ice dancing. . . .