Tiger Crank Pulley

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger Crank Pulley
From: "Russ Eshelman" <RussE@Firstva.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 20:54:19 -0500
Hello to all in the "Land of the Tiger"  I am having difficulty in identifying
the correct crankshaft pulley for my B382001589.  When I recently purchased
my Tiger it was missing the watepump and crankshaft pulleys, I have located a
good used waterpump pulley, but the crankshaft pulley sold to me as being
correct measures a little over 2", top to bottom, and a friend of mine
measured his original crank pulley at just under 1 3/4". One of my questions
is does any one have an extra 1 3/4" crank pulley they would like to sell?  I
ordered a new waterpump from Rick at S/S, so I know it, and the generator
pulleys should align properly. Secondly, will the 2" pulley work, or am I just
making to much of this whole thing?  I welcome any comment or suggestions.
Many thanks.  Russ