RE: Doane's overbored 260's

To: "'Ray Johnson'" <rnrbj@hotmail.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Doane's overbored 260's
From: "Palmer, Robert L." <RPalmer@brobeck.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:20:51 -0800
Ray,

That's right, Doane through his singular efforts gave Rootes a tremendous
bang for their buck. Tom's point, as I understand it, is that it's a shame
that Doane wasn't supported commensurate with his talents by Ford or Shelby
American where he could have gained the recognition he deserved by playing a
significant role in the Cobra, Shelby Mustang, Ford NASCAR, or Ford TransAm
racing efforts.

Bob