Re: Tiger Brake Upgrades

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tiger Brake Upgrades
From: garywinblad@attbi.com
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 00:29:56 +0000
Larry etc.,
What you really want is to eliminate the booster
entirely!  This is easily accomplished by using a tandem
master cylinder with a smaller bore.  I have the Ford
Courier (about '86 as I recall, with drum brakes) which
has a 0.75inch bore.  I have stock front brakes (where
do I get your Wilwood setup??), Dale's Fiat 124 rear
brakes and CAT braided ss lines.  GREAT setup!  Safer,
more modern, lighter, excellent feel (no monkey motion
from the booster) with a pedal as solid as a rock (you
just modulate the pressure).

Gary