RE: LAT 9

To: "Anthony & Susan" <jetbike@worldlynx.net>,
Subject: RE: LAT 9
From: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 23:44:49 -0500
I'm pretty sure it was on this list that hunter engineering systems was
mentioned.  They have a search for local folks who use their system on their
web page http://www.gsp9700.com/

As I recall the discussion, their devices can balance the unbalancable.  I
live about 200 miles from the middle of nowhere, and there were about 10
shops within 50 miles of me that had their devices.  Make sure the mechanic
is really trained on it, was the advice I recall - someone had to go back
and get the manager to redo it or something to that effect but in the end
the results were remarkable, though I recall the discussion to be related to
LAT 70s - which also have a balancing problem....

Chris

<snip>

Listeners,
I've been looking for someone to strobe balance my LAT 9's.<snip>