Rear End for Sale

To: "Tiger List (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear End for Sale
From: "Peter Stanisavljevich" <pete_stanisavljevich@coxtarget.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:20:27 -0500
Listers,

My next door neighbor, an avid dragracer is giving up on his V-8 Alpine
project. He's offering a Ford 9" rear end, narrowed to Tiger width with shock
and spring mounts moved to the correct location. It has 'Strange" brand axes,
and Mustang II rear brakes drilled in the Tiger pattern. Asking $500

Also is the S5 Alpine shell with decent sheet metal all around. It has rusted
out floors, but the outer skin is very usable. This car is free to anybody who
wants to haul it away (It has no front or rear ends).

The car and parts are located in Palm Harbor, FL.

If interested, contact me off line for information.

Peter S.
B9471799